Our Founder

Our Founders and Visionaries


We are filled with gratitude as we write our tribute to the founders and visionaries of this great school.

Mr.John J.Sookias and Mrs.Maisie Sookias were destined to impact education when in 1953 they started this school with just a handful of students. Then called it "The Doon Cultural Centre" they worked hard and set high standards of excellence not only in Academics and Sports but also in cleanliness.They had in them the power to motivate,challenge and inspire. Today the school moves on from strength to strength reaching out to so many.May the benevolent spirit of our founders reign forever in the hearts of all of us who loved and admired them for their visionary zeal.

Principal: Mrs. B. Gill
School Type: Co-Education
Estd. : 1953